Sunday, September 9, 2012

These Guys Should Be Included...

With the game that many are claiming to be Super Smash Bros.' copier, Playstation All-Stars, coming out,  I'm not really liking some of the characters that they're dragging in. I think that there should totally be a good handful of characters that are Playstation only characters, or have been for a very long time. Instead, I'm seeing characters that are from this era only, and I don't really find that fair enough that some of the more classic characters aren't being given a chance to shine again.

First off, Crash Bandicoot is nowhere to be found and I strongly doubt he's going to make an appearance in this game. He was last seen on the Playstation 2 and yes, his games were extremely horrible... But given the chance that he could make an awesome comeback, that is if Naughty Dog ever feels the need to get this character back into their hands, we could see an awesome character be apart of the roster.

Lara Croft should also be in there. I mean you have Nathan Drake from Uncharted, why not make every gamers' dream come true and have a tomb raider vs. tomb raider in one game? Not to mention, she was a Playstation mascot herself for the longest time. And she's the kind of character that could really be cool to play as... And that this game needs more females in it besides the Fat Princess, whoever the hell she is.

I know that the voice actor, Phil Hartman, was murdered back in the 90s, but damnit, Blasto was an awesome character in his own little game. Sure, the series didn't go anywhere, most likely because of the death of Hartman,  but I don't think it would be that bad to bring back this character for some nastalgic memories. We have Papparappa and I can't remember the last time we even saw that character.

We could also have Spyro, sure the mechanics could be weird, but I'm sure that it can totally work. Despite that he's a bit butchered in Skylanders, come on, that doesn't look like him whatsoever, we could make him look like what he did during the Playstaton era and be cool again.

Rikimaru from Tenchu is another. I remember Tenchu being really big on the Playstation when the series first came out. He was the cooler ninja and I feel like he could be a great addition to the game as well. Ayame would be something to see too, but I know that with a name like Rikimaru, having a scar, and looking really badass, we'd probably would prefer him.

Raziel from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Yeah, despite that Twilight made me lose interest in this series for a while, it's still good to see the half faced undead vampire known as Raziel. Armed with the soul reaver, this guy means business. And it would totally be awesome to see him, or even Kain, (he did came first) to be in this game.



There's a few that I'm not really digging... Kratos has been in a lot of games, we really need him in this one? His last appearance in a different game was Mortal Kombat 2011, unless I did not see another. He's been in so many games under different titles, it's just... tiresome now. You don't see the Gears of War character, Marcus Fenix, being dragged onto other games like crazy. Sweetooth, hmm... I actually don't mind him being in this game. Big Daddy, him either. Nathan Drake, I don't mind. Fat Princess, yeah, I don't know who or where she belongs and for that she needs to get out. I just don't feel the Playstation nostalgia with this. I thought for sure that we were going to see characters that we haven't seen for a while come back into this game.

Maybe, just maybe, we could see some of the characters that I listed? Hopefully, otherwise, I'll get the game and be mildly disappointed.

>'-'<

No comments:

Post a Comment