Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Playstation Returns!!! WoW!!!!

Today I get my Playstation back into my hands. After getting the disc drive repaired, it's finally time to play Borderlands 2. But there's one problem... Today is the release of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, and you know what? I got back into the game.

Every now and then I have long breaks of the game because it just grows tiresome, but this time, I think I'm going to be having more time with the game since they have new features that seems like I'll be attached to the game a bit longer than playing it a few weeks or so. Also, I have Borderlands 2, and I really want to play that game... So, I think I might do it where I play WoW for one day, Borderlands the other day and so on and so on.

I'm also kinda in slump, I'm trying to do video reviews now instead of writing them, but I can't come around in making a good review... Well, the first one isn't really a review, it's more of a remembrance of a game series that I truly love and such.

Oh well, I'm sure this little Kitty will get it soo.

>'-'<

No comments:

Post a Comment