Sunday, September 16, 2012

Borderlands 2 Comes Out This Tuesday!!!

I'm so excited and completely pissed off at the same time. Borderlands 2, one of three games that I am looking forward to on getting and I won't be able to play it immediately. You see, my Playstation 3 began to act up on me last week. I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, wanted to play the story mode a little bit. I got through the first mission and all of a sudden, the characters are not talking to me or anything towards the end of the level. They're standing where they needed to be to finish the level and nothing is happening. So, I decided to shoot them down dead and restart from the checkpoint.

Friendly Fire Will Not Be Tolerated...

Okay I got that, but then the screen just remains frozen on that screen. Okay? So, I had nothing working with the controller and I had to turn off the Playstation from behind with the swtich. After everything restarted and such, I see no CD logo for Modern Warfare. I'm confused. Switched a game, put in Mortal Kombat 2011, and still no CD logo. I was confused more.

My Playstation games that are loaded on the system works fine, Netflix works fine... I waited a day to play another game on the Playstation and still no CD logo. Oh, there's an update for the system, I'll just update my system... No CD logo.

So, I have to wait for the damn thing to get repaired. Thankfully, no yellow light showed, so that's a good thing. However, I can't play my Borderlands 2 game and probably won't at all for this entire week.

Meh, I could potentially go to Six Flags this weekend, so there's a bit more of some happiness inside of me.

>'-'<

No comments:

Post a Comment