Thursday, January 19, 2012

My first blog?

Hello thar, my name is Kitty, a name I like to use instead of my real name, of course...

What would I mostly be doing on here? Well, probably talking about video games mainly as in I've been playing them since I was two. My first video game ever was Mortal Kombat. Yeah, kick ass!

I am currently working on getting my degree in animation. I would like to be a character concept artist as well as a director and writer for some video games. My main goal is to work for some major companies, but I highly doubt I'll get a job immediately after I'm done with college.

Other than that, I love to draw basically every single day and trying to come up with some crazy story along with the characters I create. Hopefully, this won't get too boring and be forgetable. I'm hoping one day I can start my own webseries of video game reviews such as what the Angry Video Game Nerd does.

Believe me, it's time that a girl reviews games in ways people want to see, unlike what they do on G4. I've stopped watching that channel. I'll only watch it for E3. Whelp, there's really nothing else to say other than, I can't wait to start reviewing some games on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment