Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kills Count To Your Manhood, Boys

Another Call of Duty blog. I promise this will be the last one for a while. So, I'm playing the game online with my boyfriend only this time, no friend (due to work) and we're playing in team deathmatch. We're in a room filled with the most idiotic human beings that I've encountered in the game so far. What I heard from these guys, you honestly couldn't make up.

Of course, first thing these guys see in the lobby is my username. Whenever you see the word "Kitty" you can obviously tell there's a girl hiding behind that name. Unless you're probably one of those guys that likes to get everyone's hype up. They begin doing the most unoriginal thing towards me and start saying my name repeatedly. "Kitty, kitty, kitty. Here kitty. Kitty wanna play?" These guys kept at it, and once they realize that I'm ignoring them and only talking to the boy, they start to play that game where they think whatever I'm saying to someone is also being said to them. I get that everyone who's got a headset can talk to people, but really, shut up.

I'd mute them, however, I have sort of a funny thing about listening to idiots talk. Only to believe that maybe one day I could hear something different from people.

One of these guys just continued to think he'll break me or something by having me talk to him. I wasn't gong to give him or his annoying friends the satisfaction of actually responding to their immaturity. They continue making reckless and pathetic sexual shit towards me that I honestly could care less about. If you're going to try to hit on me, could you ditch anything that has to do with sex?

The guys also directed their attention towards my boyfriend by saying how horrible of a gamer he is, he's "got nothing" on him that's good. Why should I be with someone who can't play a game correctly? I'm better off with a guy who can supply.

I think my favorite one is this: "Kitty, you's boyfriend got less kills dan you. How's dat? You're a girl! Girls aren't supposed to be good in video games! Fuck dat shit!"

Yes, because gender plays a crucial role in how good you are in a first-person shooter.

Oh my goodness gracious, towards the very last round that we managed to play while sucking up the tolerance with these guys, the one that said the girl comment was just getting angrier and angrier. He was getting all pissed off at me that I was ignoring what he was saying, but was telling my boyfriend what he was saying, since my boyfriend put them all on mute. This guy, by the end of the round, was like this: I know you’re fucking hearing what I fucking have to fucking say you fucking bitch. Fuck yo boyfriend and you, you fucking bitch. Your boyfriend has no bawls, you have bawls in your fucking mouth.”

What in the Jebus-titty-fucking-Christ are you angry about? That I ignored every one of you come-ons? That your stupidity actually reached a level I didn't know existed? That you really think you could make me be pissed off at you?

Here's something that everyone should understand. I never take any video game seriously, like a life or death situation, unlike most people do. There's nothing to be angry about. Being frustrated about something is one thing, but being so angry about it, no... There's nothing to get angry about, and next time buddy, if you ever somehow come across this blog, if you really want a girl to pay attention to you in Call of Duty, try acting like a gentlemen, not a mentally challenged lunatic.

Even though that will never, ever happen.

>'-'<

No comments:

Post a Comment