Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Most Frequent Questions Asked

Every now and then, I'd be getting questions from friends and such about certain games I've play. I thought I would share to you what questions I normally get and how I answer them.

1.) What is your favorite game of all time?

"I don't have a favorite game of all time. For me, there isn't a game that is better than the other because there's so much to look into. I can't say that Metal Gear Solid is better than Mortal Kombat because they're two different games from genres to characters to stories... I don't have a specific game that is my all-time favorite, but I do have favorite series of games."

2.) What was your first game ever played?

"For a while, I was under the impression that Sonic the Hedgehog was my first game. But then looking deeper, it was Mortal Kombat."

3.) What game is the most hated on your list?

"There is this snowboarding game I bought for fifteen dollars at Gamestop called Dark Summit. I'd like to explain to you what it's about but even when I Google it, nothing comes up."

4.) Why is Metal Gear Solid your favorite series of all time?

"If you've played the series, you'd understand my reasoning. There's just so much about these games that I feel that it is literally the best series out there for anyone to play. I mean, what goes into making one of these games is just astronomical, I can never find anything I dislike about the series. I mean seriously, there is no problem that I can find when I'm playing these games."

5.) Do you play any other fighting game besides Mortal Kombat?

"Honestly, I've tried getting into Street Fighter and Soul Calibur, but I couldn't. I can't pull off specials or combos. I'm not going to say that these games suck or anything like that. But I just don't have the patience to learn all of these moves."

6.) Ever been scared by a video game?

"Who hasn't? Haha. Yeah, there's been moments where I've gotten scared by something in a game, mostly from Doom and Resident Evil."

7.) What is your favorite boss fight?

"The award goes to "The End" from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. This boss fight was just beautiful. I mean it really made you want to get this guy because he's hiding from you, sniping you down but isn't killing you at all. Yet, you want to defeat him. He's this one-hundred something year old hunter that has you playing this game in three giant areas in the forest. Even when he manages to find you, the screen turns into a first-person view from his point and BAM! Truly awesome."

8.) Most hated boss fight?

"Ugh, I had to admit this, but it's Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat 2011... Story mode Kahn, not arcade. Arcade is simple. But in story mode, you fight against him with Liu Kang and then Raiden at the end. Two characters that I don't play that much with. I liked that story mode in this game made you play as different characters, but I really didn't enjoy myself playing as Kang or Raiden when fighting against skullhead here. Plus, they wanted to make him cheap on purpose to give you this intimidating feeling when going up against him. My feelings were just that I wanted to kill this bastard and let it be the end of it."

9.) What is your favorite first-person shooter game?

"Perfect Dark. Nuff said. Then Dishonored."

10.) Is Lara Croft a perfect role model for women?

"In my opinion... No."

>'-'<

No comments:

Post a Comment